24 May 2017
- The state of being full of sin
- The state of being full of poison
- The state of being full of onions
In none of these states are you sin, poison, or an onion.
There are consequences to these states:
- If you’re full of poison, what do you think will happen?
- If you’re full of sin, how do you think you’ll act?
- If you’re full of onions, your breath will stink…
But in none of these are you those things. You are fearfully and wonderfully made, you just need a cleansing agent (or a breath mint).
God, through Jesus, cleanses.